Bugeye Starter kit?

To: <SSWARIN@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bugeye Starter kit?
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 09:40:50 -0500
If someone is really interested in a Bugeye.... I've been toying with the
idea of selling my street Bugeye.... I've owned it 20 yrs and it really
belonged to my Ex-wife.... so the sentimental attachment is a bit askew...

I'm not asking for a million calls here... but if your serious about wanting
a nice Bugeye and are willing to do some work.... maybe we should talk about
it....

The cars been converted to a 1275 and a ribcage... The motor has a Kent Cam
and has been rebuilt with about 2000 miles on it...new wiring harness and
dash.... but it needs seat work and most likely Paint...   The 948 and
smooth case are both here as well....

Obviously with the Bonneville project I've not worked on the car in 3-4
yrs.... so it just needs some love and attention...

If I sell this the new owner is more important then the money but I'm not
going to give it away....   I really don't know what they are worth... so
I'll have to research that...

Keith ( if you have recently sold a nice bugeye that needed work... what did
it go for? )( keep in mind I'll never sell one of my Box sprites... this
isn't a Getting out of the Healey Hobby... it's just about trying to put a
nice car in someones hands that will actually enjoy it more then I'm am... )