crank case ventilation

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: crank case ventilation
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 09:59:46 -0700 (PDT)
Frank
If I recall from Sprite Spree you had a belt drive timing setup in your little
yellow car with the Speedwell bonnet. While reading through Vizard about dizzy
curves, he speaks very highly of the belt drive setup, not only for timing
issues but for noise and vibration. If you could clarify for me, the engine
front plate is replaced, esentially blocking off the crank ventilation from the
front cover, is the only means of ventilation now through the fuel pump pad?.
How are you ventilating that car and how's it working for you.

Any other listers running that setup?

Larry Pitts
60 Bug