RE: crank case ventilation

To: "Larry Pitts" <FUZZY95687@yahoo.com>, <spritenut@Exit109.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net> 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h8OHOpF8027030
Subject: RE: crank case ventilation
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 12:24:00 -0500
Hi Larry, I have that setup on my Mk2 (1275) Sprite.  I solved the vent
problem by tapping the fuel pump boss for a 3/4" NPT gas pipe 90 deg
street elbow and running a rubber hose upward with a Pep Boys breather
plugged in the top end.  This has been on the car since 1996 and it has
worked well for me.  Several folks looked it over at Sprite Rush in
1998.  Some liked it and some didn't.  Feel free to contact me if you'd
like more details.
Jack