RE: engine troubles

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: RE: engine troubles
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 19:44:16 -0500 with any abuse report
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
The knock sounded like it was by the exhaust manifold, and seemed like the
more pressure on the gas the louder it was,, downshifting though did not
produce the sound.

The temp was at 195 or so
the oil pressure was at 60, but it did drop at the stop lights to 35

LOL
I doubt I will take it apart, any time soon, I got so much to do.....lol