October 5th Tour

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: October 5th Tour
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 21:46:02 -0400
Just a reminder next Sunday is the Jersey Pine Barons/Garden State tour.
Or what ever Dan is calling it. It's a nice 3 hour drive through the
scenic roads thru the pines and farmlands of New Joisey. It ends at a
park/fair in Englishtown, a great quaint little town and where else
should you be seen in your great quaint little English car than in
Englishtown?
All nice country roads (yeah we got them in this state)
Average speed about 45 mph, max speed 50 mph but there are a few
stretches of road that call for WOT at your own risk ;)

So like the old ads on the radio used to say.......
Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! Englishtown, New Jersey.
Everyone is invited. Not a race, not a rally, just a scenic drive.

Dan is out of State til 10/4, so email me for details.
We are meeting at the Toms River Wal-Mart 9:00am Sunday morning.
Fast food breakfast is available on site. Other places close by.

Directions from north or south
Garden State Parkway exit 82A (Rt 37 west) about 2 miles to Wal-Mart.

 From west Rt 70 east to rt 37 east, past the walmart, make a U turn at
the Mule Rd exit. Do NOT go left into walmart.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ