Re: Tripping, little LBC content Mon, 29 Sep 2003 05:26:35 -0700

To: Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net (PAsgeirsson)
Subject: Re: Tripping, little LBC content Mon, 29 Sep 2003 05:26:35 -0700
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 08:54:10 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net (Spridget List)
Paul....

If the weather is good, I am going to do
my best to get down to "Franken's" Oct.
5th event in Southern "Joisey". Depends
also on what the work schedule calls for
as the time approaches as well.

I mean I'm trying to get information outta
him on his recent cam timing thing so I can learn a little more and it's
like pulling teeth! He better be "carrying"
if I get down there 'cause if I can make it, I'm definitely going down
in "attack mode" if I can't get some
definitive answers here!

But if I see you there, I'm buying in your
case for sure.

(OTOH, maybe we should plead
extreme poverty and try to do a number
on Frank's Master Card!!  (heh, heh,