RE: Ban Doctors! NO LBC...Gun Content!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: Ban Doctors! NO LBC...Gun Content!
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 12:40:44 -0400
This was a close call but evidently the statistics remain intact as this
was, apparently, not an accident.  The sister didn't need a doctor so there
was no possibility of an accident there either.  Doctors saved the boy's
life so this may be one of the 99.829% of cases where the doctors didn't
screw up.

4-Year-Old Shoots Sister to Death and Wounds His Older Brother

LANDOVER, Md., Sept. 29 A 4-year-old boy shot and killed his sister and
wounded his brother on Saturday, and he understands what he has done, his
father said today.

"He knows," the father, Gregory Thigpen Sr., told The Washington Post for an
article in today's paper. "He's very remorseful. He was apologizing to me."

The boy, Da'Joun Brice, was crying when the police arrived after the
shooting. He had picked up a .45-caliber handgun and pulled the trigger,
shooting Kimberly Brice, 5, and Gregory Thigpen Jr., 7.

......Children's Hospital, where Gregory was recovering from surgery on his
stomach and upper torso. Relatives said the boy was expected to survive.

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/09/30/national/30SHOO.html?th

Of course, this was reported in the liberal elitest media not on Fox so I
take no responsibility for the accuracy of the story.  It may have actually
been a gun accident.