RE: FW: was Alpha Romeo, now Miata (No Lbc)

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, "Tom and Sharon Shirley" <baddogracing@yahoo.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: FW: was Alpha Romeo, now Miata (No Lbc)
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 18:51:40 -0400
Interesting article, but it just cracks me up the way the writer sounds like
he's discovered something new and startling.  But, I guess if you're of the
opinion that golf is fun and exciting.....  Hah!  I'd rather watch paint dry
(than play/watch golf).

As far as racing spec Miatas goes; great!  As long as SCCA doesn't allow too
many cost-escalating modifications and ruin the class like they did with the
"production" classes, it'll be a huge success.  I'm all in favor of any
class that provides cheap (yeah, I KNOW no racing is really cheap), close
racing.

Bud Osbourne