re post/ no lbc/ miata/alfa (NO LBC)

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: re post/ no lbc/ miata/alfa (NO LBC)
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 19:29:52 -0500 with any abuse report
Hi Bud, and all

My Son who now owns the ALFA (lol) wants a Miata so bad he can taste it, in
the mean time he is the facilitator for a Mazda board, learning all he can.
I am hoping that the alfa keeps him satisfied for a bit, with a bit lower
HP, (and yes hopefully a few more problems, that will keep him working in
the shop rather than racing on the road ;)  )

Dave lieb,,,, shut up about that dragons tail thing LOL

I am sorry, but I just had to pass that sabre tooth tiger analogy on to him,
he laughs about us old geezers liking our brit cars, that analogy I am sure
will make the Mazda board.

The Mazda board is mostly young guys, still trying to compare whose (...) is
bigger ;) but there are some nice stories on there, if anyone wants to look
its at http://www.mazdatech.com/forum/index.php  My Son was the creator of
this board, and now has a few people that help manage it. He is always open
to new members, if anyone wants to join his name is Blake Thompson, or his
board name is "fujiwara takumi" A very intelligent, level headed boy. (Man
now 22 years old that just purchased a house and an ALFA, lol, but still my
Boy)
Willy

willy@thompsoncarpentry.com

www.thompsoncarpentry.com