Re: Ban Doctors! NO LBC...Gun Content!

To: vhbrown@comcast.net ("Vernon Brown")
Subject: Re: Ban Doctors! NO LBC...Gun Content!
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 12:34:56 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
In a message dated 10/2/2003 12:07:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
vhbrown@comcast.net writes:

> Bob,
>
> That is exactly the point!  This was an accidental death as
> a result of a
> handgun in the household.

It is an accidental death as a result of the handgun in the household...just
like some fires and resulting deaths are the result of matches in the
household....all stabbing are the results of knives in the
houshold.....drownings are the result of pools in the backyard...and kids run
over by the school bus are the result of busses.

The parents should take no responsibility because the satanic gun took over by
mind control the very soul of this child and placed the otherwise loving and
devoted parents into a deep sleep not unlike that caused by alcohol or drugs,
then walked on tiny gun legs out of the locked gun cabinet and into the child's
room...you can only guess the results of this horror.

Where is Steven Koontz when you need him?

I propose that we outlaw everything but TV, and of course only allow CNN and
Larry King to be broadcast, and that we create a new government agency, the CPG
(Child Protective Gestapo) and place at least two agents in every home to
monitor all children so parents can concentrate on the important things like
expanding their consciousness and of course saving the planet.
Robert Houston
Transervicios S.A. de C.V.
915-592-2082