Re: Pistons, sorta

To: David Lieb <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Subject: Re: Pistons, sorta
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 00:51:11 -0400
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Dave,

I bought a bunch of stuff from Winner's Circle for "Little Bits".  All
of it is on the car and doing fine. From trim and rubber bits clear down
to the leaf springs. The air duct to the heater is almost a perfect
match to the original piece I had. I stopped in at a couple shows and at
Carlisle each year to inspect and purchase stuff and I don't think I
rejected anything due to quality issues, I like to see before I buy.
They were helpful and knowledgeable knew the parts and what they fit
even pointing out the quality difference in two identical pieces by
different manfacturers.