Re: It finally happened - I got overtaken

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: It finally happened - I got overtaken
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 08:22:48 -0400
My Sympathies Daniel.

We won't hold against you, but can we mark it on our calendars and
perhaps send you a reminder or 2 next year on the anniversary??

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does
what I
expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop
FORTUNE.com