Re: Later Spridget description Was: shirts

Subject: Re: Later Spridget description Was: shirts
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2003 08:31:13 -0500
Cc: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Larry, (and "I" use that term loosely, as not to offend the other Larry's on the
list)
Thank you for my morning laugh. As you "should" have known, I was joking with
you, AGAIN.
I got quite a laugh from Jay's "triangle body" comment, so I took it a step
further.
FWIW, I have purchased TWO RB cars, they have made excellent donors and
transplant cars. No, I do not "personally" have a fondness for the Triumph
drivetrain, but then, I would not rebuild the 948 I have here either.
On the other hand, while I confess to buying some RB cars, I was GIVEN a TR7,
which I REFUSED to collect. I don't know where it is now, and I just don't
I really enjoyed the passion in your post, but it leads me to ask the classic
Robert Young question,  "Too much coffee Bob?"

LMF'nAO!!!
p. s. it's 8 am, I didn't get home until after 3 this morning. Out drinking and
smart assing with one of my favorite bands this morning. This just picks up
where I left off 5 hours ago............
p.p.s. do you get free services where you work???
TIMEPRDML!!!!!

Brad