Re: No LBC - Meaningless trivia question

To: Nory <nory@buffnet.net>
Subject: Re: No LBC - Meaningless trivia question
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2003 17:53:17 -0700
Cc: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Unicar, England, 1956-59;  Unipower, England, 1966-70; and a wide
variety from earlier in the last century (and before), from all over
Europe and the USA.  This included a marque called "United States", from
1899, and the Unic, which lasted the longest in France, from 1904 to
1939.  None of the other lasted longer than a year or three. Regards, Bill