Re: No LBC - Meaningless trivia question

To: nory@buffnet.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: No LBC - Meaningless trivia question
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 21:27:03 EDT
In a message dated 10/5/2003 8:34:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
nory@buffnet.net writes:

> While sitting in traffic on the way to work the other day, I played a
> little
> game...  I tried to name cars that start with each letter of the alphabet.
> A couple letters were tricky, but I was able to come up with a vehicle for
> every letter except "U".  Can anybody think of a car name that starts with
> "U"?  Friends and co-workers have so far come up with nothing.

There's also a Russian motorcycle called the Ural.  Interesting setup with
their sidecars, which are aligned with and powered with the rear wheel, giving
2wd, 3-wheeled motorcycle.  Good in the snow, except for, like, no heat and
open to the cold and stuff.

Chris Eck
No LBCs, but still lurking