Re: Kinda LBC Related-Miata

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Kinda LBC Related-Miata
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 09:47:48 -0400
My daughter's Mitsubishi Eclipse blew a head gasket at 100k miles.  This is
an all aluminum double overhead cam 4 valve per cylinder engine.  The
mechanic that repaired it said the head was slightly warped.  He repaired it
and it ran another 60k miles without a bit of trouble.  Then the car was
rear-ended and the back bumper ended up in the back seat.  The engine still
ran fine.

Rick