RE: [No LBC] For Sale - Lawn Tractor

To: <Daniel1312@aol.com>
Subject: RE: [No LBC] For Sale - Lawn Tractor
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 18:41:12 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
He could if he wanted - last I heard he was considering a transverse set up
if he could work around the height of the thing. There is a Metro turbo
powered Mini for sale here in Minneapolis as an engine donor  - the body is
pretty rough, but it goes like a bat out of hell. It was a handful to drive
because I had to shift constantly and I'm not used to right hand drive. Big
grins though.

In truth even an 850 would be big power for a lawn tractor.