Re: rear springs

To: Dbcooper292@aol.com
Subject: Re: rear springs
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 12:38:14 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Dbcooper292@aol.com wrote:

>I noticed a question about rear spring suppliers and moss a couple days ago
>and have been curious but haven't seen any responses.  Did anyone have info on
>this, I'd like to know.
>
>Thanks

Sent this reply:

NOS or take you springs to a spring shop.  I have one rear replacement
spring (either from VB or Moss) and it is junk. It does not even hold an
arch anymore.  YMMV.
________
"darn, they never come up into the hills...." - FT

________
"There is nothing which can better deserve our patronage than the
promotion of science and literature. Knowledge is in every country the
surest basis of public happiness." - Geo. Washington, 1790, address to
Congress.
"Why should we subsidize intellectual curiousity?" - Ronald Reagan,
1980, campaign speech.

________
"We must be willing to get rid of the life that we've planned, so as to
have the life that is waiting for us." - Joseph Campbell