Re: rear springs

Subject: Re: rear springs
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 17:19:52 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Unless things have changed in the last few years, acceptable replacement
rear springs have not been available for a very long time. I've only
ever bought and used factory springs, or springs manufactured in England
but that was many many years ago.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct
Home of "The Innocenti Project"