Re: No LBC Dodge Tomahawk and 300mph

To: "brian S" <bugeye15@hotmail.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: No LBC Dodge Tomahawk and 300mph
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 22:48:08 -0500
Okay let me tell you what I know..... Rick Yacoucci.... in Jack Costello's "
Nebulous Theorm 2 " Runs 310mph ..... it's a Hyabusa engine with a turbo in
the sleakest streamliner you can imagine....( just add water.... this thing
is extreamly tiny.... maybe 5 square ft of frontal area )    Rick has about
605hp....

So the 300mph claim sounds like boasting from someone who likes the
concept..... I'd be real impressed with 200mph out of it....  I've seen the
body work on the Dodge piece..... trust me it's not the best there,  Charlie
Toy makes the best body work for a scooter and that thing isn't close....(
thou it is pretty )

There is nothing dirtier then a motor cycle with an open rider... unless
it's a roadster..

One of my real treats in life was to become friends with Don Vesco... he is
the current top speed holder in Wheel driven vehicles ( 458mph ) and
Motorcycles ( 330 mph ).... the only man to ever hold both titles at the
same time.... ( Don gave way to cancer last year... huge loss )

I just got a couple of toys from Don's estate....a tether car and a
Duesenburg that was owned by Steve McQueen... little things that will serve
as a reminder of a wonderful man with a full life....

Don's life is diminished by claims like Dodge's that they could come close
to his accomplishments..... my answer is Prove it boys.... take it somewhere
and run it..... show us the time slip....

Keith ( welcome to one of the few sports that requires more then one ball )