Re: No LBC Dodge Tomahawk and 300mph

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: No LBC Dodge Tomahawk and 300mph
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 23:48:56 -0400
Just a little more info from a couple of web sites.

According to Pistonheads.com - The 500-horsepower Viper V-10 engine powering
the dual rear wheels gives this radical vehicle a potential top speed of 420
miles per hour (according to the drunken Dodgers).   Wait until the hangover
kicks in...

According to AlPar.com - The Dodge Tomahawk can reach 60 miles an hour in
about 2.5 seconds, and has a theoretical top speed of nearly 400 mph.

According to Dodge.com 60 miles an hour in about 2.5 seconds, and top speed
of 300+ mph.