Re: Any fun?

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, Kevin Valentine <valntine@ptd.net>
Subject: Re: Any fun?
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 23:38:59 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
  Humans can, how do you say adapt to most any environment, some
   live under bidges, some in card-board boxs.
    Some perverts even make it to the white house.

    Man looks after him self in time of need as a rule of thumb
    he's know to shoot and eat the horse that carried him.
    Divorce his wife to prevent bankruptcy.
    Walls as you seak of are of no importance, the on other hand
    the roof is the shelter itself.
    A church is merely a common place of worship. Anyplace w/a roof
    can become a church..
    Be careful what and were you pray, you wish my come true..

             oh heavenly father
             give me the $$$ an
             the strength to finish my MG
              Larry

Let's see...

Osama
Taliban
Saddam
Global Terrorism
Enron, Worldcom and the stock market
"fixing" scam (600 billion lost)
10% plus "real" unemployment
middle class disappearing as poor grows

Yep...you're right....it's changed, OK.

Cap'n. Bob
     '60 :{)

From Kevin Valentine <valntine at ptd.net>

Peter C. wrote:

>     Me, I'll be working on getting heat into my house. This winter for
> sure... ahemm.

Peter,

How much room do you have?   We could do an Oshit meeting for your
house....  ;)

Kevin V.

[Scanned by AwesomeNet Anti-Virus]