Re: Any fun?

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, PilotRob@webtv.net
Subject: Re: Any fun?
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 22:13:33 EDT
Cc: larryrex@awesomenet.net, nosimport@mailbag.com, valntine@ptd.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 10/18/03 7:46:59 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
spritenut@Exit109.com writes:

> Most new houses today are mostly cardboard, sawdust,
> and glue.
>

> --
> Frank Clarici

That'swhy we want to make a retirement home in the PA barn Frank.  Real
lumber there!  You should have seen the fellow that did the repairs for me and
taking the 5x17...12' long timber he had specailly cut at an Amish mill off the
rack on his pick up.  It was raining and I wouldn't want to even guess wat it
weighed.

Heck of a header for the barn door.

You should have come up to see them take the old slate roof off.  The old
stringers were nailed on with hand made square nails.

Robert Houston

There is no better tonic for the heart than making a child smile.