Re: Bugeye Bonnet Fasteners

To: SSWARIN@aol.com
Subject: Re: Bugeye Bonnet Fasteners
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 16:56:36 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Steve -

FWIW, you might also consider using bonnet latches from a Truimph
Spitfire/GT6 for a "classic" look. I used a set on my Bugeye bonnet
(steel). I think they look better than exterior clamp latches. You can
get them on Ebay or new (pricy) ones from Mo$$. Easy installation after
you measure the position and then cut holes into side of bonnet (most
nervous part of whole installation). Cutting into fiberglass should be
fairly easy.

Good luck,
Jim Rogers
San Juan Capistrano, CA