Re: tuning, part 2, update

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: tuning, part 2, update
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 15:25:30 -0700
If onlyI could get the right advance curve kit, grrr.

But, I got all the other new bits (cap, rotor, points, condenser), and
once I got a new choke cable in,pow! she fired right up! :) Even better
than with the electronic ignition, go figure! Whatever curve is in there
seems to be working fairly well. Rain and darkness cut short my tuning,
so I'll have to see if I can drop the idle and get the timing set and
carbs balanced, maybe tomorrow, maybe this weekend. :)

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/