RE: Fire

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fire
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 13:37:28 -0800
Chuck, Daniel, Gerard, Harald, Kate, Robert, Tony, Mike... Thanks for your
kind words and moral support. Hope you are still OK, Mike.

Six of my neighbors have apparently lost their houses within one to two
miles of where we live. The fire is just over the hill.

The Bugeye is on my trailer behind the Expedition, ready to leave at a
moment's notice... The crates for the dogs are in the van. I am really,
really  surprised we have not been told to leave. That being said, Sheriff
cars are at the bottom of our road, and apparently any one leaving is not
allowed to come back. Not good.

The Porsche is in my brother in law's garage, and the Lotus is at my father
in law's house.

This day (days?) will be remembered as the day(s) San Diego County burned.

Jacques Le Clainche in Eucalyptus Hills, Lakeside, San Diego county
http://www.leclainche.com/