RE: Fire

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fire
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 14:06:11 -0800
Thanks to all who responded... back home now (2 PM), and I do have a home...
so I have been lucky.

Ashes everywhere on the ground. So much smoke and particles in the air, the
whole sky has a deep orange tint- like from a science fiction movie taking
place on Mars! Air quality is very bad, and it's hard to breathe outside.
Lots of people wearing masks. Masks and generators are sold out at our local
stores. It's kind of dark and most cars have their lights on.

It's not over yet, but I just heard the fires should be contained by
tomorrow.

Heard the fire near Simi valley did not burn houses. Hope that's true.

Jacques Le Clainche in San Diego
http://www.leclainche.com/