Re: 1500 heater tap

To: "Antony Gelberg" <antony@antgel.co.uk>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1500 heater tap
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 22:30:30 -0500
Antony,

First off, without a valve in the heater line you will not stay cool with
the fan off.  On my 1500, I just went down to the local hardware store an
bought a valve to put inline.  Works fine. Instead of having a 1/4 turn
valve, I have a 2 1/2 turn valve. I believe some of the auto parts places
have general replacement heater valves also.

Brent