Need Distributor Parts

To: "bugeye@yahoogroups.com" <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>, Spridget Group <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need Distributor Parts
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 19:49:10 -0800
The points in my distributor (Lucas 25D) won't open on the cam - so no
spark. I took apart the dizzy, found the 2 back plates (where the points
are attached) are very wobbly - slot & post are both very badly worn.
Usual vendors (Moss & VB) don't carry these plates.

Does anyone have name of another source? Does anyone have used (in
perfect condition, of course -lol) back plate they are willing to sell?
Should I switch over to Frank's Izzy Dizzy?

TIA,
Jim Rogers
San Juan Capistrano, CA