Re: SPAM, SPAM,SPAM...... No-LBC

To: "Mike MacLean" <macleans@earthlink.net>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SPAM, SPAM,SPAM...... No-LBC
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 16:06:51 -0800
Trade email addresses with me.  We went out Saturday night and left my 12
year old grandson home by himself for the first time.  While we were gone,
he accessed every porno site on the web, along with the Cartoon Network.  I
need to dump three times that many every time I open my email program.  I
don't know how to do Netscape.  I use Outlook, and it is supposed to block
them, but doesn't.  You could try downloading a program called SpyBot.  It
erases cookies so you cut down a ton of spam that way. It's free and seems
to work pretty good.
Kate