Re: Washing Soda - More

To: Michael Graziano <mgraziano@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Washing Soda - More
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2003 16:51:34 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Mike,

Turn the power off before you put your hand in there at any Amp setting!!

The 50A setting is extreme "overkill".  The process will not work any
faster and that kind of amperage is really dangerous!

The 2 amp setting would be plenty.....  I run my 50 gallon tank at 2
amps.  Even my 100 gallon tank gets only 4 or 5 amps.

Kevin