Re: Washing Soda - More

To: Michael Graziano <mgraziano@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Washing Soda - More
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2003 18:36:42 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
My charger will put out nearly 100 amps, I have never seen more than
15-18 amps in the tub though  even on high setting . I suspect that if
you try the 50 amp setting the current won't increase significantly
since it's limited by the resistance of the electrolyte . Simply put the
more current the faster it works .

Regards
John