Sprite Production Photos Again!

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sprite Production Photos Again!
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2003 00:14:45 -0800
Due to the recent crash of my computer, all files were lost, including
pictures of Bugeyes on the assembly line and the one with the sea of
Bugeyes in a lot ready for shipment.  Would someone please post a link
to any and all pics you have of Bugeyes in production, shipment , etc.
There is one picture in particular that a list member sent a year or 2
ago of the Pressed Steel assembly line of Bugeye bodies in black and
white with a small  color insert of a young couple standing next to a
finished Bugeye.  I promise this time I will download them to a disk.
Thanks,
 Mike MacLean
60 Sprite