Re: Speaking of fuel injection

To: <cweber@nonkimball.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Speaking of fuel injection
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 07:57:03 -0800
There are some people playing around with this. I assume you're talking
about a basic throttle-body setup rather than multi-port FI. Most of the
stuff I've seen for the A-series is revolves around multi-port setups.

Some of the very technical issues with MPFI on the A-series here:
http://www.planet.eon.net/%7Echichm/efi/siamese.htm

There was something on the web I saw a while ago about using a
Megasquirt FI computer to do this:
http://www.bgsoflex.com/megasquirt.html

Then again, late model Mini's in europe had EFI, didn't they?

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/