Re: Speaking of fuel injection

To: cweber@nonkimball.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Speaking of fuel injection
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 13:06:13 EST
In a message dated 11/11/2003 8:31:05 AM Mountain Standard Time,
cweber@nonkimball.com writes:
Anyone know of any EFI systems on some of the junkyard dogs that would
be an easy match or swap onto a Spridget.

Chris
'60 Bugeye
Hey Frank C....how about the old VW rabbit throttle body injection?  Isn't
your son into VWs?

One of the list memeber's sons was working on a bugeye injection system, but
I haven't heard a progress report lately.  I'd be interested in buying one.

RH

...those idiots at the NRA, not only do they think the second amendment gives
them the right to own guns, they think the first amendment gives them the
right to free speech!...unknown.