NoLBC- Ferrari 308 FS

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: NoLBC- Ferrari 308 FS
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 02:12:24 -0800
Cc: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, team-thicko@autox.team.net
I just found out yesterday that one of the guys I work with has a
very clean, very low mileage 1982 Ferrari 308 GTS for sale. There was
a time I would have liked to have owned one myself, but I'm not in a
position to do so now.

It's black with a black/tan two-tone interior. The car has 24800
original miles on it and is in like new condition. Pictures available
on request and I'll have a web page on it in the next week. If you
are interested, contact me offlist and I'll put you guys together. He
has it at one of those exotic car showrooms where they are asking
$34,000 for it, but he will sell it to a private party for $27,500.

Gerard
--
Gerard Chateauvieux
Royal Motor Sales