Re: GPS Questions - No LBC

To: kgb@frontiernet.net
Subject: Re: GPS Questions - No LBC
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 16:55:09 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 12/05/2003 2:06:46 PM Mountain Standard Time,
kgb@frontiernet.net writes:
I very much enjoy riding out in the desert where there are no trail markers
to speak of.  My GPS does talk to me, but her voice is a soft whicker that I
find very pleasant.  When I say "Let's go home", she turns and heads
straight for home on auto-pilot.
.

That would be Great Pony Stuff...huh?

Robert Houston

The Supreme Court ruled there cannot be a nativity scene
 in Washington,DC this Christmas.
 This isn't for any religious or constitutional reason,
 they simply have not been able to find three wise men or
 a virgin in the nation's capitol.
 There was no problem however finding enough asses to
 fill the stable