Re: impregnated station wagon

To: <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: impregnated station wagon
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 05:06:57 -0800
Auth-sender: cbking@alum.rpi.edu
I've been driving wagons for about 4 years, and I love having the
ability to throw stuff in the back. My current '89 Camry has been pretty
good. That said, there are times I wish it was a little bit taller (my
snowblower didn't quite fit inside) or wider (for 4x8 sheet stock). I
wouldn't mind an impregnated wagon at all, its the impregnated prices I
have a huge problem with!

-=Chris