FW: Question from eBay Member (RB Hardtop)

To: <Spridgets@autox.team.net> hBJKN3Gx003218
Subject: FW: Question from eBay Member (RB Hardtop)
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 12:20:26 -0800
This guy offered this hardtop to me. It won't fit my MK II Sprite so
anybody want a cheap hardtop for their RB Midget?

Herby
64 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
billh@aaai.com
www.herbytoys.com

--------------------

To member:   herbytoy
>From member: mattco350

Hello,

I noticed that you have recently bid on an MG Midget hard top on ebay.
I am not sure if you won the auction but if you did not I have a hard
top I want to sell for $100.  Mine came off a 1980 MG Midget with Roll
Up windows.  If you have an interest in my hardtop let me know by email.

Thanks,
Mattco