FW: FW: Question from eBay Member (RB Hardtop)

To: <Spridgets@autox.team.net> hBJKr5Gx004241
Subject: FW: FW: Question from eBay Member (RB Hardtop)
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 12:50:27 -0800
I realized I forgot to include the contact e-mail address,
mgr307@aol.com . E-mail him direct. I did not ask for more info as I
have no interest in it.

Herby
64 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
billh@aaai.com
www.herbytoys.com

--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/FS_Garage.htm