Re: SpridgetFest

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SpridgetFest
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 22:33:03 -0600
So how about it moves around the country? Sure, Kevin's PA rally sounds like
a good idea for one year; Oregon would be fun; if Texas had any decent
weather while the rest of us are still driving our Spridgets ... ; Alaska
anyone? England? besides Daniel and Guy, that is; I don't think that
geography should rule anyone out from helping to host a SpridgetFest. I
suppose that if I weren't organizationally-impaired, I would suggest that
the next fest's host should be deeply involved in the planning of the
previous fest so that some of the fiascos could be avoided. I for one would
be willing to help out with a fair assortment of the "doing" jobs involved,
but I will be the first to confess that I am a lousy planner. We really
should do this! Any more volunteers?
David Lieb