Frank this man needs your HELP

To: "LBC" "Spridgets" <@awesomenet.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Frank this man needs your HELP
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 10:52:37 -0600
 Here is a fella that just won an ebay auction for a 1959 or
 1960 bugeye. The car looked from the pics to be a basket case.
 Now he's spending a ton of cash, buying from Moss.
 Would Frank, or Peter like to help this guy?
 I couldnt help but send the guy an email and mess w/him.

 Wish i had known about our list when i fist started my project.

 Here is a copy of his reply to me, as you can see he's abit lost.

  FROM:            ChasRStultz@aol.com | Save Address
DATE:    Sun, 28 Dec 2003 10:40:52 EST
TO:    <larryrex@awesomenet.net>
SUBJECT:    Re: Question from eBay Member

   Sorry Larry but I need both hinges. If I do decide to hinge my hood from the
front I will gladly sell them to you for what I paid. I know there is a hinge
kit for the front but I don't like the way I have seen the fenders strapped
down. I guess you looked at what I bought on line? If you did you know I got a
lot of spare parts too. Maybe there is something else you need, and I would be
interested in any groups or source for info/parts.I have already purchased a
rear quarter from moss motors.Is there a better source?.....Thanks .. Chuck
The hinges are still available from moss motors

Someone please email this guy and give him the link to join our
list.
       Larry Rex

[Scanned by AwesomeNet Anti-Virus]