'74 Midget Bodyside Moldings

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: '74 Midget Bodyside Moldings
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 11:19:07 -0600
Hey all,

Well, I guess I should have explained this in the first place.

I know a 74 Midget shouldn't have the moldings on it like the earlier cars.
BUT, at some time in my car's past, some Dorkus Previous Owner thought it
would really be cool to put some on it. Instead of using the cheapo
stick-on-type they drilled holes and used the chrome-strip/vinyl-insert
type. Now I'm left with a set of holes down both sides of the car that I'd
really like to cover up without having to repaint the car. They (the holes)
appear to be in almost the exact postition of the earlier cars, so that is
the best solution I can come up with.

Jim K.