Re: Re[3]: carb stacks

To: "Bill L" <pythias@pacifier.com>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re[3]: carb stacks
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 23:31:13 -0500
for temporary filtration we used my team mate's wife's pantyhose cut up and
tied over each stack on our race morgan.   that worked wonderfully .   we
were experiencing some air cleaner issues on the car and chose to run
without the filters and lids.   we do run stacks normally inside K&N
aircleaners.
on my bugeye i'm using a wire mesh screen over the openings of the stacks.

chuck.