corgi, dinky, and tekno question no LBC

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: corgi, dinky, and tekno question no LBC
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 23:39:38 -0500
like this is going to be hard to believe?   i have a corgi collectors case
full of cars my parents bought for me as a child back in the early to late
60's.  most are quite nice as i was taught to take care of my toys!  but a
few convertibles have broken windshields and quite a few rubber tyres are
split or gone .   i have tried to locate replacement parts and am unable to
locate a north american source to date.   i understand that there are people
actually dismantling these cars and completly restoring them!   restoration
of 1/43rd diecast cars intrigues me!  but!  i'd love to replace the tyres
that are now gone on my collection.   what i have been able to find so far
are english  vendors who are not interested in dealing with overseas sales.
i'm not angry nor upset!  but do any of you know anyone or anywhere in north
america that deals in these bits?
thank you!
chuck.
been there....played with it....still have it!  LOL!    :)