Re: got new MINI

To: DLancer7676@cs.com, type79@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: got new MINI
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2004 16:37:56 -0800 FILETIME=[FF7197F0:01C3D25A]
Correct, David.  For the most part, it's not that the new owners "...don't
consider themselves part of the LBC group...", they aren't even AWARE there
is such a group out there.  We need to extend the first 'wave'. (No not that
wave....)

> > Why do some people that own older Brit cars have this negative attitude
> > towards the new MINI?
>
>I think Herb was talking about the drivers of the new Minis, not the new
>Mini
>itself.  I am sure there are a significant portion of them who buy a "cute
>car", and don't consider themselves part of the LBC group, while the group
>would
>welcome them along with any other LBC owner/drivers.
>
>--David C.

Expand your wine savvy  and get some great new recipes  at MSN Wine.
http://wine.msn.com