Re: Wee tight

To: <Tommy_Samuels@MARKIVAUTO.COM>, <SDOliner@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Wee tight
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 18:27:18 -0600
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Ed says:

<<...about 20 hours of my labor...>>

"Which would seem to be worth NOTHING, Tommy???

SORRY, but it IS, towards the VALUE of your car!!!!

Just because it IS your "hobby" does NOT lessen the TOTAL value of her.

ALL of "labor" hours SHOULD be added to your insured value!!!

My current shop rate is $65.00/hour.  That would mean (to me AND to an
insurance co).
$1,300.00!!!!!!!!!!

Makes it kinda EXPENSIVE, think??

And for those of you NOT upping their cars value EVERY year??  You ARE
nuts!!

Just figure you are in an non - bodily injury accident BUT your car is
TOTALED!

Can you REPLACE EXACTLY what you where driving for what the current value on
you car as "stated"/"agreed to"??????

Seriously DOUBT it!!!!

Regards and Happy New Year to all!!

Ed "