FW: SUCCESS!!!!

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net> i05MmBom024605
Subject: FW: SUCCESS!!!!
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 16:46:54 -0600
From Brashear, Jack, N
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2004 9:50 AM
To: 'Richard Rivenbark'
Subject: RE: SUCCESS!!!!

Hi All, I've often wondered about the Antique Tags prices and laws in
the various states.  In Arkansas we pay $7 once (per car) and NEVER have
to renew.  No mileage restrictions here either...you must prove
ownership of some other vehicle and attest that your Antique is not your
primary means of transportation.  How 'bout y'all???
Jack