Another V8 Bugeye

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net> i06K40om029828
Subject: Another V8 Bugeye
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 15:02:24 -0500
I have a chance to look at a Bugeye with a 302 V8 at the weekend.  So far
that's all the detail I have on the mechanical spec, but the few pictures I've
seen seem to indicate that more than just the engine is non-original (I think I
can see 5 lug nuts on the wheels - but the angle is not good).  The woman
selling it knows nothing about it, so there's no point in my asking her - I'll
need to see for myself just what was done.

The body looks good in the pictures, and the only external modifications are a
subtle hood scoop and side pipes, so it doesn't look bad (unlike the one
someone posted a message about the other day!).

What do you all think?  Any point in even considering this thing?  I'm guessing
that there's a good chance it'll handle like a brick...

Phil