car stereo for Mini

To: "Spidgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: car stereo for Mini
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 10:06:28 -0500
I call upon the knowledge of the Spridget list, for the Mini list
is....well....not like Spridget list!!

I want to install a stereo in my '72 Mini.  There is no dash hole for a radio,
and the dash doesn't lend itself to modification, so I'm thinking of putting
it under the back seat.  The problem then is control.

I'm thinking that a wireless remote won't work because it's line of site.  Is
this correct?

Anyone know of any WIRED remote stereos?  I have been looking on line, and
most of the WIRED remotes are for CD changers with FM modulators.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!!

Geoff Branch
'74 Meejit "Yellow Peril"
'72 Innocenti 1300 Mini